http-equiv="imagetoolbar"> *` my little hideaway

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 ;
♥

I used to think
I had the answers to everything
But now I know
That life doesn't always go my way, yeah
Feels like I'm caught in the middle
That's when I realize
I'm not a girl, not yet a woman
All I need is time
A moment that is mine
While I'm in between
I'm not a girl
There is no need to protect me
It's time that I
Learn to face up to this on my own, oh
I've seen so much more than you know now
So don't tell me to shut my eyes
I'm not a girl, not yet a woman
All I need is time
A moment that is mine
While I'm in between
I'm not a girl
But if you look at me closely
You will see it in my eyes
This girl will always find her way
(I'm not a girl) I'm not a girl, don't tell me what to believe
(Not yet a woman) I'm just trying to find the woman in me, yeah
(All I need is time) Oh, all I need is time
That's mine, while I'm in between
I'm not a girl, not yet a woman
All I need is time
A moment that is mine
While I'm in between
I'm not a girl, ooh
Not yet a woman


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


- I need to make mistakes to learn who I am
And I don't wanna be so damn protected
im fed up of people telling me to be someone else but me.

6:50 PM


x..♥ THE SINNER ♥..x

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

debbieleeyunghui*
sixteen.may.eightynine
mt. san antonio college
purpunkified@hotmail.com
x..♥ DESIRES ♥..x

._x- Play Station
._x- Perfect Boyfriend
._x- Yorkshire Terrier Puppy
._x- Juicy Dog Carrier
._x- Ugg Boots
._x- PINK Sony Cybershot DSC T70
._x- iPod Touch
._x- Prada KE850
._x- Louis Vuitton Bag
._x- New Laptop
._x- Victoria Secret Skirt
._x- Freedom From Parents
._x- Couple Ring
._x- Graduate High School
._x- Nintendo DS Lite
x..♥ SWEET TALKS ♥..x

leaveamessage-*

x..♥ SWEETLOVES ♥..x

♥ MY DEAREST BABY ♥

*ain
*brenda
*charissa
*emilia
*evelyn
*fiona
*gabrielle
*gisielle
*jeffry
*jolin
*juliana
*KUSS<3
*nuraini
*peiying
*stefanie
*yolanda


x..♥ Adores ♥..x

._x- GARYbaby*
._x- DIMOlilPup
._x- Purple&Pink
._x- Butterflies
._x- Materialism
._x- Fashion&Style
._x- ShoppingW/MyGirlfriends
._x- PamperingThyself
._x- Cigs&Alcohols
._x- ViViMagazines
._x- EnakeiArt
._x- Winter&Autumn
._x- French&JapaneseCuisine
._x- ParisHilton&LenaFujii

x..♥ MUSICS ♥..x